We often find that new customers ask us very similar questions, so we put this FAQ section together to help answer the most common questions we encounter.
Have questions that need answers?
If you still can’t find the answer to your questions – just email us, or call us (02) 8006 1356 or 0409 481 597
Questions & Answers:
1. Can I obtain a quote online for a cleaning service?
Yes of course, all you have to do is click the get a quote button at the top of this website, select the service you want, and enter your relevant details. We’ll reply on the same business day with your customised quotation. Alternatively, you can call (02) 8006 1356 and speak with one of our Team members.
2. Am i required to enter my payment information?
No, we do not require payment to get a quote. However, when we call you to follow up on your quote, we will require to take your payment details. We do not charge your card until after your professional clean has been completed.
3. Are you pet friendly and do you use non-toxic organic cleaning products?
Yes, we are! Our cleaning teams have training on how to treat dogs, cats and other pets. We’re a pet friendly cleaning company. Where possible, we do use non-toxic organic products.
4. What is a yearly spring clean, what does it consist of?
A yearly spring clean is recommended for first-time customers or customers who haven’t had their home professionally cleaned in the last three months. To see the extra things, we do for yearly spring cleans check out our Services page.
5. What are the type of tasks you won’t do?
The types of tasks we won’t do are; wet wiping of light bulbs, resurfacing/waxing/refinishing of floors, putting away dishes, large furniture moving, extensive mould removal, extensive ceiling cleaning and large-scale trash disposal and ironing. At this stage we are unable to provide carpet cleaning services, however we are looking at options so that we are able to complete this as part of our services.
6. Do I need to be home when you arrive?
No, absolutely not! It’s your choice to stay around or go out and take advantage of your free time. Just leave us a key or organise for us to pick-up a key and we’ll get your house cleaned! Redgum Cleaning Company are here to make your life easier, not harder. We have recently purchased key lock boxes that we can provide to our regular customers with a small fee charged that is fully refundable once our services are no longer required.
7. Are you insured?
Yes, we are! If you need proof of insurance simply email us at email@example.com and we’ll gladly forward, you all relevant documentation.
8. How long it will take to clean my house?
It all depends on the condition of your home! But as a simple example, take the number of bedrooms you have and convert that into hours. Ex. 3 Bedrooms = 3 hours.
9. How many people will come to clean my house?
A team of 2 people is our standard, sometimes an extra team member can come when needed. However, we do send a team of 1 person when the job is small (Studio/1BR/Touch-up jobs). This will be mentioned to you prior to your cleaning.
10. What is the “100%” Guarantee
Our 100% Guarantee represents our commitment to our clients and our workmanship. Should you have a concern with the cleaning service you have received, we will work with you to make it right.
Here’s typically what would occur:
- Give us a call within 24 hours from the time of your appointment and provide us with details of your concerns and/or issues.
- 48 hours grace period is given for Move-in/Move-Out/End of Lease cleans.
- We will re-schedule the clean at no cost to you on the following business days. We will return to your home and address the areas of concern
- After the re-cleaning, if you still have concerns regarding the clean, we will review your issues once again and if we are unable to address your concerns, we will fairly provide a credit or a refund to you.
11. Late cancellation fees
Redgum Cleaning Company want to make sure that everybody’s appointments are serviced efficiently and promptly by our best cleaning professionals. It takes us time to organise and fit all our clients into a functional schedule. This is why we ask for 24 hour’s notices for all cancellations. Cancellations made the day of your appointment will incur a $40 charge.